Women in Communications and Technology (WCT) is made possible by the incredible work of a group of loyal and dedicated volunteers located across Canada, the time invested by the Board of Directors and the support of all their companies along with a small national staff, headquartered in Ottawa.
WCT National Board of Directors
- Chair: Michelle Magwood, Senior Director, Finance, Rogers
- Vice-Chair: Fawn Annan, CEO, IT World Canada
- Past Chair: Lynda Partner, Vice President, Marketing, Pythian
- Corporate Secretary: Leslie Milton, Senior Counsel, Regulatory Affairs, Telesat Canada
- Treasurer: Pardeep Singh Gill, Partner, Audit, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, KPMG
- Governance: Vanda Vicars, ICD.D, Vicars Consulting, former COO & Deputy CEO, Capgemini Americas
- Namir Anani, President & CEO, Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC)
- Sky Bridges, Chief Operating Officer, Aboriginal Peoples Television Network
- Kristine Emmett, Vice President, Human Resources, Media, Network & IT, Bell Canada
- Robyn Heaton, Dean, Faculty of Arts, Media and Design, Algonquin College
- Dervla Kelly, Vice President, Communications, Corus
- Veronique Lehoux, Director General, Strategic Policy and International Affairs, CRTC (Observer)
- Ann Mainville-Neeson, Vice President, Broadcast Policy and Regulatory Affairs, TELUS
- Liette Vigneault, Vice-President, Human Resources and Communications, Cogeco Cable
- David Perry, Executive Recruiter, Perry-Martel International Inc.
- Krista Shibata, Leader, Women in Technology Initiative, IBM Canada
- Denise Shortt, Vice President, Industry Development, Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC)
- Dan Stark, Commercial Sales Lead of AWS Canada, Amazon Web Services
- Laurie Pezzente, SVP & CSO, Global Cyber Security, RBC
- Dorothy Johnson, Services Practice Leader, Microsoft
- Dee Ann Lama, Vice President, Central Sales Operations, Cisco (Observer)
- Nilufer Erdebil, Founder and CEO, Spring2Innovation
- Robin Hildebrand, Vice President, Human Resources & Regulatory Affairs at Golden West Broadcasting Ltd.
- Julie Cork, Executive Vice President, ARTEX Environmental Corp.
Joanne Stanley, Executive Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | 613-706-0607, ext. 102
Ariel Vered, Senior Manager, Programs
email@example.com | 613-706-0607, ext. 104
Mathea Stevens, Manager, Marketing & Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org | 613-706-0607, ext. 103
Lynda Leonard, Director of Research and Advoacy