Sally Douglas, Deputy Publisher at iPolitics
Kristal Felea, Partner and Executive Producer, Banfield Agency
Sarah Bain, VP of External Affairs at Nesta Holdings Co LTD
Joan Wright, Communications Strategist & Consultant for iPolitics (among many others)
Franca Palazzo, Executive Director, Internet Society-Canada Chapter & CEO, Palazzo Consulting
Guillaum Dubreuil, Director of Public Affairs and Media Relations at The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Sharon Cheung, Communications Specialist, Government and Public Affairs, NAVCANADA
Diane Watson, OSS Connected Partner Program Manager at Nokia
Daniel Bernier, Partner at Earnscliffe
Christine Guyot, Chef, Relations gouvernementales | Manager, Government Relations at BDC
Kathryn Bean, Senior Strategy Manager at Telus
Émilie Gagnon, Content, Marketing and Social Media Manager at Banfield
Jillian LeBlanc, Communications for Equal Voice
Arianne Mulaire, Digital Transformation and Marketing Consultant
Jana Dybinski, VP, Marketing & Culture at Rebel.com
Cathryne Lillian Milburn, Placement Officer, Michaelle Jean Centre for Global & Community Engagement, University of Ottawa
Andrea Lanthier-Seymour, Director, Public Information and Media Relations, City of Ottawa
Follow the National Capital Region on Twitter @WCT_NCR.
If you are interested in volunteering for the National Capital Regional Board, please contact us at email@example.com.
Regional Mentorship Circles
WCT-NCR is pleased to annouce the return of the local mentorship circles, which connects groups of mentees with leaders from the National Capital community for a year-long mentorship relationship. This creates the perfect forum to meet new members of your community, reflect on your past experiences, career (and life) objectives, and future goals, all in a safe environments in confidence.
WCT-NCR is accepting applications for the 2017-2018 Mentorship Circle Program. Learn more about mentorship circles, and apply today!
If you are interested in joining the Mentorship Circles program, please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel like you have a few things you'd like to tell your younger self? Become a mentor in the program! Use this opportunity to give back to the community, expand your network, and develop leadership skills all through being a mentor. If you are interested, please let us know by email or Twitter @WCT_NCR.
National Capital Region (NCR) Mentorship Circle Mentors
This unique mentoring program connects WCT members with some of Ottawa’s most influential and experienced ICT experts. The 2017/2018 mentors include:
- Elizabeth Gray-Smith
- Matthew Gamble, Principal Technologist, EGATE Networks Inc.
- Michelle McLean, Senior Vice-President, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
- Rosemary MacLellan, Vice-President, Strategy and Industry Affairs, Gay Lea Foods Co-operative Ltd
- Sarah Goldfeder, Principal, Earnscliffe Strategy Group
- Katlyn Harrison, Senior Consultant, Summa Strategies Canada Inc.
- Rob Rosenfeld, Vice-President, National Capital Region, Morneau Shepell
- Jo-Anne Polak, Vice-President, Communications and Public Affairs, Canada Post
- Catherine Cano, President and General Manager, CPAC
- Mary Burke-Cameron, Investment Advisor, RBC Dominion Securities
- Joan Wright, President, Canadian Public Relations Society, Ottawa-Gatineau
- Sandra Saric, Vice-President, Talent Innovation, ICTC
- Kristal Felea, Account Director and Partner, Banfield
- Serge Blais, Director of Continuing Education, University of Ottawa
- Jack Burkom, Senior Vice President, Brookfield Renewable Energy Group
- Daniel Bernier, Partner, Earnscliffe Strategy Group
- Kelly Kubrick, President and Owner, Online Authority
- Isabelle Perreault, Principal, Blueprint Transformation
- Angella Goran, Founder, SokJok Inc.
Past Mentorship Circles mentors have included:
- Janice McDonald, CEO, The Beacon Agency
- Isabel Metcalfe, Owner, Public Affairs Counsel
- Frank O'Dea, Co-Founder, Second Cup and Young Professionals In Training
- Catherine Christie-Luff, Producer, Canadian Public Affairs Channel
- Prakash Amirtharaj, Senior Director at Adobe
- Daniel Bernier, Earnscliffe Consulting
- Andrew Lee, VP, Client Services, IBM
- Jackie King, Senior Vice President and General Manager, H & K Strategies
- Sally Douglas, Deputy Publisher, iPolitics
- Melanie Coulson, Director of Content and Engagement, Canada 2020
- Dr Meenaakshi Gupta, Senior Director of Research and Policy, Information and Communications Technology Council.
- Lena Trudeau, Director of Global Growth at Amazon
- Douglas Duncan, Founder & Chairman of Mad Ads Interactive
From wine tastings to panels on advancing women in the digital economy, our events are must-attend networking opportunities.