Co-Chair: Sally Douglas | Principal, Earnscliffe
Co-Chair: Kristal Felea | Executive Producer and Partner, Banfield Agency
Director of Mentorship: Cathryne Lillian Milburn | Placement Officer, University of Ottawa Michaëlle Jean Centre for Global and Community Engagement
Mentorship Subcommittee: Sarah Bain | VP External Affairs, Nesta
Treasurer & Mentorship Subcommittee: Sara Kemp | Senior Director, Burson Cohn + Wolfe
Co-Director of Marketing & Communications: Sharon Cheung | Communications Specialist, Public Affairs and Reputation Management, NAV CANADA
Co-Director of Marketing & Communications: Andrea Lanthier-Seymour | Director, Public Information and Media Relations, City of Ottawa
Director of Community Engagement: Huzaifa Saeed | Policy Advisor, The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Director of Membership Relations: Diane Watson | OSS Connected Partner Program Manager, Nokia
Director of Design: Madison Foran | Multimedia Designer, Farmlead.com
Director of Events: Leanne Lovsin, Marketing Lead, Speedyrails Inc.
Director of Social Media: Jasmin Bollman, Marketing Manager, Social Media and Content, Rebel.com
Sponsorships and Partnerships Outreach: Franca Palazzo | Executive Director, Internet Society - Canada Chapter
Sponsorships and Partnerships Outreach: Lara Vronick | Development and Special Projects Coordinator, Actua
Director at Large: Émilie Gagnon | Press Secretary, Cabinet of the Minister of National Revenue
Director at Large: Christine Guyot | Manager, Government Relations, BDC
Director at Large: Heather Bakken | Deputy Publisher, iPolitics
Director at Large: Jana Dybinski | VP Marketing & Culture, Rebel.com
Follow the National Capital Region on Twitter @WCT_NCR.
If you are interested in volunteering for the National Capital Regional Board, please contact us at email@example.com.
Regional Mentorship Circles
WCT-NCR is pleased to annouce the return of the local mentorship circles, which connects groups of mentees with leaders from the National Capital community for a year-long mentorship relationship. This creates the perfect forum to meet new members of your community, reflect on your past experiences, career (and life) objectives, and future goals, all in a safe environments in confidence.
Learn more about mentorship circles
Feel like you have a few things you'd like to tell your younger self? Become a mentor in the program! Use this opportunity to give back to the community, expand your network, and develop leadership skills all through being a mentor. If you are interested, please let us know by email or Twitter @WCT_NCR.
The 2018-2019 Mentors will be announced shortly.
This unique mentoring program connects WCT members with some of Ottawa’s most influential and experienced ICT experts.
THANK YOU TO OUR PAST MENTORS
- Elizabeth Gray-Smith
- Matthew Gamble, Principal Technologist, EGATE Networks Inc.
- Michelle McLean, Senior Vice-President, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
- Rosemary MacLellan, Vice-President, Strategy and Industry Affairs, Gay Lea Foods Co-operative Ltd
- Sarah Goldfeder, Principal, Earnscliffe Strategy Group
- Katlyn Harrison, Senior Consultant, Summa Strategies Canada Inc.
- Rob Rosenfeld, Vice-President, National Capital Region, Morneau Shepell
- Jo-Anne Polak, Vice-President, Communications and Public Affairs, Canada Post
- Catherine Cano, President and General Manager, CPAC
- Mary Burke-Cameron, Investment Advisor, RBC Dominion Securities
- Joan Wright, President, Canadian Public Relations Society, Ottawa-Gatineau
- Sandra Saric, Vice-President, Talent Innovation, ICTC
- Kristal Felea, Account Director and Partner, Banfield
- Serge Blais, Director of Continuing Education, University of Ottawa
- Jack Burkom, Senior Vice President, Brookfield Renewable Energy Group
- Chamika Ailapperuma, Senior Policy Advisor at Government of Canada, Innovation, Science and Economic Development
- Danelia B. Bolivar, Parliamentary Affairs Consultant
- Della Vaslet-Thomson, Consultant
- Donna Reid, Director of Marketing at March Networks
- Erika Lalonde, Bilingual Communications Specialist at the University of Ottawa
- Erin Blaskie, Director of Marketing at L-SPARK
- Heather Bakken, Deputy Publisher & VP Growth at iPolitics
- Jason DiTommaso, Strategic Partnerships at Ontario Society of Professional Engineers
- Daniel Bernier, Partner, Earnscliffe Strategy Group
- Kelly Kubrick, President and Owner, Online Authority
- Isabelle Perreault, Principal, Blueprint Transformation
- Angella Goran, Founder, SokJok Inc.
- Janice McDonald, CEO, The Beacon Agency
- Isabel Metcalfe, Owner, Public Affairs Counsel
- Frank O'Dea, Co-Founder, Second Cup and Young Professionals In Training
- Catherine Christie-Luff, Producer, Canadian Public Affairs Channel
- Prakash Amirtharaj, Senior Director at Adobe
- Daniel Bernier, Earnscliffe Consulting
- Andrew Lee, VP, Client Services, IBM
- Jackie King, Senior Vice President and General Manager, H & K Strategies
- Sally Douglas, Deputy Publisher, iPolitics
- Melanie Coulson, Director of Content and Engagement, Canada 2020
- Dr Meenaakshi Gupta, Senior Director of Research and Policy, Information and Communications Technology Council
- Lena Trudeau, Director of Global Growth at Amazon
- Douglas Duncan, Founder & Chairman of Mad Ads Interactive
- Kassia Clifford, Changemaker
- Kelly Rusk, Digital Director/Partner at Banfield
- Kristal Felea, Executive Producer and Partner at Banfield Agency
- Robyn Hulan, Chief of Staff at Canadian Armed Forces, Canadian Army
- Sara Kemp, Senior Vice President at Burson Cohn & Wolfe
- Sharon Cheung, Communications Specialist, Public Affairs and Reputation Management at NAV CANADA
- Vicki Iverson, CTO & Co-founder at Iversoft
- Wendy Knight Agard, Squad Group Leader, Coach, Performance Consultant at Nokia
From wine tastings to panels on advancing women in the digital economy, our events are must-attend networking opportunities.