WCT is the longest-standing national association focusing on the needs of women in the telecommunications, media and technology industries through programs for career advancement, leadership, and networking. Becoming a WCT sponsor provides a unique opportunity to showcase your organization's leadership and support for the advancement of women as leaders and contributors in Canada's technology and communications sector.
Join WCT’s sponsors who have invested in advancing women in Canada! If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact us at email@example.com.
WCT Membership Facts
- WCT is the longest-standing national association focusing on the needs of women in the communications and technology industries through programs for career advancement, leadership and networking.
- Over 2700 members, a database of 10,000 and a volunteer network of 200
- Members are from a variety of technology, communications organizations from technology leaders, the telecommunications sector, federal government departments and national broadcasters.
- Members are women in all stages of their careers including graduates from university, entry-level professionals, mid-to-senior managers and entrepreneurs
- Programs and events for women are held at a national and local level in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Greater Toronto Area, London, Waterloo region, Ottawa, Montreal, and Halifax.
National & Regional Sponsorship Packages
- Logo on WCT home page
- Profile as National Diamond WCT supporter in all marketing materials for the year.
- Media release announcing WCT partnership
- Recognition at annual Gala on signage, program, speeches etc.
- Recognition in presentations and media opportunities
- Opportunity to profile key company leaders on WCT website, e-newsletter and key programs
- Opportunity to conduct marketing and recruitment programs to WCT database
- Unlimited access for member employees to all WCT events at the discounted member rate
- Free access to company employees for WCT career development and leadership programs such as mentorship, Protege Project, Jeanne Sauvé and Dr. Roberta Bondar programs
- Representation on WCT National Board
- Access to WCT monthly e-newsletter to promote company news and programs
- Opportunities to speaking and panel engagements in WCT events including webinars
- Access to WCT newsletter for job/information posting opportunities/links
- Opportunity for customized mentorship and leadership workshops
Free membership for all employees
- Profile as National Gold WCT supporter in marketing material of programs and initiatives
- Listed on WCT sponsors webpage
- Access to WCT monthly e-newsletter to promote company news, programs and job opportunities
- Opportunities to speaking and panel engagements in WCT events, including webinars
20 free annual WCT memberships
- Branding and “marketing ownership” of key WCT programs (professional development webinar series, Dr Roberta Bondar Career Development Program, Jeanne Sauvé Career Development Program, Protégé Project executive mentorship program)
- Name recognition on marketing materials of program throughout the year
- Profile, speaking and event opportunities related to the program
- Recognition as WCT sponsor on program webpage and sponsors page
- Price dependent on the predetermined number of employees eligible for discount
- Recognition on WCT web site
% off membership fee
- Presenting sponsorship
- Sponsorship of award
- Sponsorship of cocktail or dessert reception
- Sponsorship of a table