WCT-NCR Masterclass: When it comes to your career, first break the rules
Come join us for WCT-NCR’s first master class! When it comes to your career, first break the rules! We are inviting five extraordinary talents to share their best practices if you are on a job hunt or looking to shake things up in your career path.
Komal Minhas – Host, Lessons Learned Podcast, Angel investor, entrepreneur, and recent Michelle Obama interviewer!
Peggy Tallion - President, Bruyère Foundation and a passionate advocate for equality and social justice
Trina Stanford - Employee trainer at Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre focused on helping people unlock their professional goals
Sally Douglas – WCT former Chairwoman and Earnscliffe Chief Operating Officer
Danelia Bolivar – Entrepreneur, Parliamentary Affairs and Communications Professional with the Government of Canada
Topics will include:
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? Figuring out your career path and developing your personal brand
2. What’s your story? Resume building
3. How do you tell your story? Networking, social profiles, how do you speak to and sell your skills
4. What if you want to change your story? Changing careers and career advancement
5. How do you pay your success forward for others? Giving back
Our panel of experts will offer their top tricks + tips through a series of ‘mini-talks’. Afterwards, we’ll move to an interactive experience where each panelist will continue to interact with guests at a designated area to answer personalized questions on their master class topic.
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
Ottawa, K1N 9N8
|WCT Members||$ 15.00|