Who We Are
Details regarding the WCT, the Dr. Roberta Bondar Career Development Program (the “Program”), and the WCT’s Program Partners can be found at www.wct-fct.com.
Nature of Personal Information Collected
Personal information is information, recorded in any form, which identifies an individual specifically. For example, a person’s name recorded in association with their age, date of birth, education, or address would constitute personal information.
In submitting an application, applicants consent to the collection and use of personal information by WCT and its Program Partners for the purpose of administrating the Program. Such purposes include:
- Use in the assessment of applications and the selection of Program Participants;
- Use in facilitating communication with applicants and Program Participants;
- Use for compliance with legal and governmental regulatory requirements.
Security of Personal Information
WCT takes precautions to protection stored personal information. Personal information is stored electronically, accessible only by password, by WCT and its Program Partners. Information is stored for 45 days after the close of the application period, after which it is permanently deleted. Personal information is not disclosed to any third parties outside of the WCT and its Program Partners. Personal information is not used for any purpose other than those relating to the administration of the Program.
Access to Personal Information
You may request access to your personal information by emailing WCT at: email@example.com. Upon receipt of such a request, WCT will:
- Disclose the type of personal information it has on record and to whom it may have been disclosed;
- Provide access to the personal information for review and verification purposes; and
- Make any necessary updates to the personal information for accuracy purposes as required.
Questions or concerns about privacy? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.