Women in Communications and Technology (WCT) is the only Canadian coast-to-coast non-profit organization that inspires and supports women to achieve their highest career potential. Joining WCT gives you access to the longest-standing national network of industry support, leadership, education and mentoring for women in Canada’s digital economy. Becoming a WCT member supports your professional growth by connecting you through strong relationships and continuous learning opportunities.
Individual membership: $160/year, including taxes.
Full-time Student membership: $65.00/year. Full-time student membership applications must include the name of the college/university/academic institution, field of study and student identification number. Email info [at] wct-fct.com to register for your membership.
If you work for one of our corporate sponsors, please info [at] wct-fct.com (contact WCT) for details on how to claim your membership.
Included in your membership:
- WCT Mentorship Program provides one on one mentorship with a peer or senior. Get strategically matched with a mentor to help you navigate your career, industry or enterprise.
- Mentorship circles that provide peer to peer mentoring through regional chapters
Professional Development and Learning
- Jeanne Sauvé Career Development Program is a “backstage pass” to the private and public sectors of Canada’s broadcast and communications industry.
- Dr. Roberta Bondar Science and Technology Career Development Program is an opportunity for women working in science, technology, engineering or mathematics to network with industry leaders and peers and get a behind-the-scenes look at the science and tech industries in Canada.
- Free access to all webinars in our exciting webinar program, featuring experts in career coaching, mentorship, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Access to WCT events across Canada
- Access to www.wctconnect.ca - the only national online community for women in communications and technology