Joining Women in Communications and Technology (WCT) gives you access to the longest-standing national network of industry support, leadership, education and mentoring for women in digital and technology careers.
Becoming a WCT member supports your professional growth by connecting you through strong relationships and continuous learning opportunities.
Become a WCT member today and help to advance your career and support other professional women in Canada.
- 1 year membership for $160.00, including taxes
- Full-time Student membership, 1 year membership for $65.00. Full-time student membership applications must include the name of the college/university/academic institution, field of study and student identification number.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for your membership.
If you work for a corporate sponsor, please contact WCT for details.
Find out more about becoming a WCT sponsor and advancing women in Canada.
Your membership includes access to the following career advancing opportunities:
- WCT Mentorship Program provides one on one mentorship with a peer or senior. Get strategically matched with a mentor to help you navigate your career, industry or enterprise.
- Mentorship circles that provide peer to peer mentoring through regional chapters
- Leadership Excellence Awards that recognizes women and their achievements
Professional Development and Learning
- Jeanne Sauvé Career Development Program for public and private sector women to learn about federal government regulatory, policy and procurement programs
- Dr. Roberta Bondar Science and Technology Career Development Program for young women entering Canada's science and technology domain in the public and private sectors to expand their networks, meet with industry leaders and get inspired to transition into leadership roles in Canada's technology and science fields.
- Webinars with experts in career coaching, mentorship, entrepreneurship and innovation
- Access to WCT events across Canada
- Access to www.wctconnect.ca - the only national online community for women in communications and technology