About the Rotman School of Management MBA Essentials for Managers Program
MBA Essentials for Managers is a series of eight evening sessions that will introduce you to the study areas at the heart of the Rotman Executive MBA Program. The sessions are led by a selection of Rotman’s world-class faculty members, who offer an academic perspective that is complemented by their experience as consultants, managers and expert advisors to some of the world’s most successful corporations. Collectively, they offer insight into diverse fundamental business areas that are at the core of business decisions. At the end of the program, participants come away with an enhanced awareness of essential management issues, which helps them become more effective leaders, managers and decision makers.
Sessions and Session Advisors
- Law and Ethics with Richard Powers
- Persuasion and Decision Making with John Oesch
- The Leadership Development Lab with Scott Rutherford
- Marketing Fundamentals with Simon Ashbourne
- Increasing Returns and the Innovator’s Dilemma with Professor Ajay Agrawal
- Negotiating for Success with Professor Glen Whyte
- Emanicipatory Leadership with Nouman Ashraf
- Leadership in Times of Change with Professor Geoffrey Leonardelli
How to apply
The scholarship is open to all WCT members in good standing; however, preference will be given to applicants who have at least five years of work experience and who are at a mid to senior management level in their careers.The scholarship covers the cost of tuition and does not include travel and accommodation expenses. It is expected that the recipient will contribute to WCT in a volunteer capacity on an ongoing basis.
Deadline for applications is April 1st, 2016. Please log in to apply.