Chair: Nichole McGill, Chief Digital Strategist, Grafe McGill Creative | LinkedIn
Director of Communications: Angela Stairs, Content Marketing & PR Specialist, seoplus+ | LinkedIn
Director of Events: Jamie Petten, Marketing Manager, L-SPARK | LinkedIn
Director of Membership: Arianne Mulaire, Digital Transformation and Marketing Consultant, Stratford Managers Corporation | LinkedIn
Director of Mentorship: Sally J M Douglas, Deputy Publisher, iPolitics | LinkedIn
Director of Partnerships: Kristal Felea, Account Director and Partner, Banfield Agency | Linkedin
Director-at-Large (Communications and Social Media): Joan Wright, Manager of Public Affairs, Canadian Electricity Association | LinkedIn
Director-at-Large (Events): Courtney Norris, Communications Coordinator, Sustainable Development Technology Canada | LinkedIn
Director-at-large (Mentorship): Guillaum Dubreuil, Director of Public Affairs and Media Relations, The Canadian Chamber of Commerce | LinkedIn
Director-at-Large (IT): Mélisa Leclerc, Director of Communications, Senate of Canada | LinkedIn
Director-at-Large: Sarah Bain, VP of Public Affairs and Group Leader at Hill+Knowlton Strategies | LinkedIn
Director-at-Large: Franca Palazzo, Program Development Manager, Institute of Governance | LinkedIn
Director-at-Large: Chamika Ailapperuma, Executive Director, International Women's Forum of Canada | LinkedIn
Follow the National Capital Region on Twitter @WCT_NCR.
If you are interested in volunteering for the National Capital Regional Board, please contact the Board’s Chair, Nichole McGill (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Join our Regional Mentorship Circle
While the deadline for the WCT-NCR’s pilot Mentoring Circle application process has passed, it is our intention to run another session during the 2017-18 season. If you would like to submit your application, we will be sure to consider your application for the next round. Click here to submit application.
In the meantime, stay tuned to social media to follow our progress with the pilot, Twitter @WCT_NCR!
National Capital Region (NCR) Mentorship Circle
This unique mentoring program connects WCT members with some of Ottawa’s most influential and experienced ICT experts including:
- Janice McDonald, CEO, The Beacon Agency
- Isabel Metcalfe, Owner, Public Affairs Counsel
- Frank O'Dea, Co-Founder, Second Cup and Young Professionals In Training
- Catherine Christie-Luff, Producer, Canadian Public Affairs Channel
- Jackie King, Senior Vice President and General Manager, H & K Strategies
- Sally Douglas, Deputy Publisher, iPolitics
- Melanie Coulson, Director of Content and Engagement, Canada 2020
- Dr Meenaakshi Gupta, Senior Director of Research and Policy, Information and Communications Technology Council.
- Lena Trudeau, Director of Global Growth at Amazon
- Douglas Duncan, Founder & Chairman of Mad Ads Interactive
- Prakash Amirtharaj, Senior Director at Adobe
- Daniel Bernier, Earnscliffe Consulting
- Andrew Lee, VP, Client Services, IBM
Read more about the NCR Mentorship Circle and submit your application.
From wine tastings to panels on advancing women in the digital economy, our events are must-attend networking opportunities.